The purpose of this assignment is to help you break down the final Individual Portfolio Project into smaller tasks and to obtain instructor feedback for each step.
Please use the same scenario assigned to you for the Individual Portfolio Project – Part I.
Referring to the assigned scenario, submit your first draft of objectives and constraints to be included in the Investment Policy Statement (IPS).
Additional information to address in the paper includes:
- Data presented in the form of numbers, graphs, and charts – utilize the Monte Carlo Illustration of Outflows;
- A justification of each investment recommendations you will make to the client;
- Support for your policy recommendation based on the principles of modern portfolio theory;
- Core allocation percentage targets and ranges; and
- Tactical allocation percentage ranges.
This paper should be a minimum of 500 words and supported with scholarly resources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment toLopesWrite. A link to theLopesWrite technical support articles is located inClass Resources if you need assistance.