Finally, a brief word about Final Projects, which we will discuss more extensively in class this week and next. Your Final Project may address any aspect of the Civil Rights Movement and/or contemporary….
Hello, this term paper is for “Social Problems” course. The textbook name is: “Social Problems” (2011), 1st edition, Written by Corey Dolgon and Chris Baker. The paper should (1) Identify and define a social problem from one of those chapters: Chapter Five, Chapter Six or Chapter Seven.
(2) Identify, Analyze and discuss the causation of the social problem within the context or framework. (3) Identify and discuss the consequences of the social problem (4) Identify and discuss solutions to the social problem. A current news events or statistics should be used to illustrate or support the paper. In the conclusion, the paper should also state whether society has responded to the social problem and if so, also state whether society’s current responded to the social problem is adequate or inadequate to effectively remedy, as well as, prevent the reoccurrence of the particular social problem.
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality