Visit an early childhood classroom where there are children who speak more than one language. Describe, in writing, the following:
● How did the teacher interact with the children?
● Which stage or stages of language acquisition did you observe?
● What social interaction between the children did you observe?
● What activities of the children did you observe?
● What languages were evident in written materials in the classroom?
● What languages were spoken by the adults in the classroom?
● What was done in the classroom to support the language and literacy development of a multilingual group of children? Explain.
● What did you learn from this observation?