Use all of the assignments from the Corporate Proposal topics to create a comprehensive proposal and training document for your company. You will need to include the following items within your proposal:
- Recommended server and workstation requirements
- Storage options and recommendations, including RAID and fault tolerance
- Server roles, including AD/LDAP
- Directory Services analysis and recommendation
- Windows and Linux integration analysis and recommendations
- User and Group management recommendations, as well as permissions
- Automation and Rollout recommendations, as well as login scripts and drive maps
- Group Policy, Computer Usage, and Restriction Policies
- Security guidelines, including firewall, audit, and update and patch services recommendations
- Management practices, including remote management and performance monitor recommendations
While GCU style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using GCU formatting guidelines, which can be found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Refer to “Corporate Proposal Scoring Guide,” prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.