As an intern with the local home builder’s association, you have been asked to analyze the state of the local housing market, which has suffered during a recent economic crisis…..
Application for University of Washington
I am studying in community college, and want to apply to transfer to University of Washington–Seattle. So my personal statement is very important. The deadline of Application is February 15, so please try your best to help me with that as soon as possible. Thank you very much!
My major is business. For this personal statement, it should cover all of the following information. I think you can focus on talking about my major (why & what did I do to achieve my dream). Maybe don’t write too much about my volunteer program, because the other prompt of UW needs that.
Topic: A. Academic Elements (required)
- Academic History
- Tell us about your college career to date, describing your performance, educational path and choices.
- Explain any situations that may have had a significant positive or negative impact on your academic progress and/or curricular choices. If you transferred multiple times, had a significant break in your education, or changed career paths, explain.
- What are the specific reasons you wish to leave your most recent college/university and/or program of study?
- Your Major and/or Career Goals
- Tell us about your intended major and career aspirations.
- Are you prepared to enter your intended major at this time? If not, describe your plans for preparing for the major. What led you to choose this major? If you are still undecided, why? What type of career are you most likely to pursue after finishing your education?
- How will the UW help you attain your academic, career, and/or personal goals?
- 750-1000 words
The following 3 prompts are my personal statements for University of California and University of Wisconsin–Madison. And I will upload a list of my awards/activity; you can add something from that. Please use that information to complete the topic for UW. This topic requires you to know UW very well, so you must do some research of UW. Please connect my characteristics to UW.
If the information in those 3 prompts are useless or not enough, contact me immediately as the deadline is close, and then we can figure out a solution. Tell me if you need any extra information; I can send you a list of my awards/activity if you need.
In American admission officers’ perspective, make the personal statement more attractive and stronger to them. Please try your best; I hope my personal statement is “perfect”!