You will write an informative report in the form of a memo for the mayor. This is a basic report (informal in complexity, formal in tone), and its purpose is informative, not analytical (so discussion and analysis only, no recommendations). You can share complete information with the mayor.
Your report will include:
· a brief background on the client and the history of your professional relationship
· a model problem statement
· a detailed discussion/analysis on how the client can update his home in a cost-effective, environmentally friendly way while maintaining the home’s structural/architectural integrity
· a description on the next step in the consultation process
· a sincere statement of goodwill, thanking the mayor for her interest
You are only including information that relates to….