You are expected to present a case study of a client with an acute condition from your area of specialisation. You will provide a critical analysis of the chosen topic supported by literatures including a discussion on how the knowledge gained will assist in advancing your role in the workplace. Please include the following points in your discussion:
- Describe the patient’s presenting problem and history.
- Pathophysiology of the presenting acute condition.
- The available findings include vital signs, patient history, and investigation results. Explain the findings are normal or abnormal using literature support.
- Brief medical management plan.
- Critical analysis of latest evidence-based nursing management for the selected condition ensuring that you prioritise the care needs.
- How will the additional knowledge assist in your current or future practice?