The following question will give you a chance to self-evaluate, to think about what you’ve been learning in this course, and to draw your own conclusions about how you can….
Wal-Mart v. Dukes (2011)
The Writing Task:
You work as an intern for a local law firm that focuses on civil rights cases. The attorney that you work
for is researching a case and needs your help. She asks you to write a well-organized, 5-6 page essay on
one of the following justice-related cases/issues to help her prepare for her case.
the case: Wal-Mart v. Dukes (2011)
case link: https://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/21/business/21bizcourt.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
Your task is to complete the following:
1) Concisely summarize the case/issue and its historical context;
2) Summarize the different appeals to
justice raised by the case/issue;
3) Use your DOC analytical skills to make an argument about whether you
think the judicial outcome of the case/issue was just or unjust. Support that argument using well-chosen
evidence from course materials.
Note: 1 the professor ask us only can choose the quote or evidence form this reading, no other resourse
2 the Doc is the class I have attened , the Doc skill including ” class formation” “gender formation” and “intersectionality” and many others
attachment are the list of “doc skills” and its definition. such as you can use “gender formation”to analyze why this case is unjust.
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers