In this reflection, you must identify leaders you know personally or through media who are prosocial. The submission should contain at least three paragraphs explaining the following:
- Prosocial Leader’s name. _____________________
- What is the Prosocial Leader’s story? Describe the person. Explain how they served others without regard to reward and no thought to punishment.
- How does your chosen leader meet all specifications for prosocial leadership as defined by Batson’s work on altruistic motivation?
- Provide a picture of your chosen Prosocial Leader (either as an attachment through the assignment submission portal alongside the paper attachment or you may insert the image in your paper).
- Provide supporting media sources (videos, articles, etc.) if available.
- Cite your references in proper APA formatting (two minimum).
Your paper must meet the following formatting requirements:
- Your paper must be at least 2 pages in length.
- Your paper must include a reference page, but a title page and abstract are not necessary.
- Your paper must be double-spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font, with 1″ margins.
- Your paper must follow current APA guidelines. Please refer to the “Start Here” menu folder for a list of APA resources.
- Your paper must be submitted as a Microsoft Word document attachment.
Please refer to the Prosocial Leadership Reflection Rubric for further information on the grading and expectations of the assignment.