Former President Suharto of Indonesian once famously dismissed the concern over his country’s corruption by saying: Well you come out here from Washington with these high ideas to tell us….
Provide a brief description of your chosen organisation including its organisational culture. Be sure to provide enough detail in your description to set up the discussion for the remainder of the change management issues which follow.
Hi Team, I have a 3,000 word assessment due on Managing change, here is a summary;
Assume the role of a Change Management Consultant to assess the change readiness of an organisation of your choice (you may choose your own organisation) and write a report that addresses specific change management issues including recommending strategies for your organisation.
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of theories of planned change, a range of established change management approaches, and their applicability in organisational settings. (LO#1).
- Assume a leading role in critically evaluating organisational and behavioral issues that may affect the change process and recommend strategies to combat these issues. (LO#2).
- Analyse complex organisational issues including any ethical considerations in relation to a planned change initiative. (LO#3).
- Formulate, effectively communicate and implement change initiatives and strategies for organisations. (LO#4).
For this assessment, you are required to write a report that addresses the following:
- Provide a brief description of your chosen organisation including its organisational culture. Be sure to provide enough detail in your description to set up the discussion for the remainder of the change management issues which follow.
- Discuss the key types of changes for your organisation and its industry/sector.
- Evaluate your organisation’s current positioning with these key types of changes.
- Recommend strategies for your organisation to meet these key types of changes.
- After drafting your response, check it against the marking criteria for this task. Make sure it is free of errors and submit it for marking by the due date.