Former President Suharto of Indonesian once famously dismissed the concern over his country’s corruption by saying: Well you come out here from Washington with these high ideas to tell us….
Produce a PowerPoint presentation that Sutherland can use at the board meeting
Question-1. Produce a PowerPoint presentation that Sutherland can use at the board meeting (45%)
To structure the presentation, follow the implementation roadmap provided in COBIT 2019
· What are the drivers? (10 marks)
· Where are we now? (10 marks)
· Where do we want to be (include a balanced score card following the template as this will help to integrate the work from stage 1 (10 marks)
· What needs to be done (10 marks)
You don’t need to have one slide for each of these topics. You are free to structure your presentation slides in whatever manner you feel is appropriate. Note there is no template provided for stage 2
In the presentation, also include:
– a slide of what the focus area/s (as defined in COBIT 2019) should be. Justify your advice on the basis of your reading of the case study and also on your examination of the company website as well areas (as defined in COBIT 2019). 2.5 marks
– Include the diagram of the implementation roadmap and the design workflow to explain how the roadmap and workflow relate to each other 2.5 marks
– Supplement the slides with script that will help Sutherland to provide more detail (and justification when appropriate) about the points made on the slides – marks for this are included in the marks for each area of content
Question-2. Also provide Sutherland with a set of recommendations about how change will need to be implemented.
For undergraduate students 15% mark and 500 words. Note that this part is separate from the power point slides. Submit as a word document.
Note also that this question is about ‘how change will need to be implemented’. This question therefore refers to the process of change itself, not to how the governance system is implemented (that was done in the slides). It is about how should Sutherland go about facilitating change or enabling change.