During this unit, we have focused on strategies for transforming the organization’s culture to be conducive for diversity and inclusion. For this assignment, you will use the results from your….
highlight and apply any feedback from Week Four Discussion One.
The attachment that says week 4 is the journal
- CCSS (2.5 points): Revised Week One Assignment Lesson Plan which included accommodations and/or modifications that align with two or more Common Core State Standards. Be sure to highlight and apply any feedback from Week Four Discussion One.
- Bianca’s IEP (2.5 points): Revised Week Two Assignment Lesson Plan which were to include specific accommodations and/or modifications in accordance with Bianca’s IEP. Be sure to highlight and apply any feedback from Week Five Discussion One.
- Bianca’s Self-determination Skills (2.5 points): Revised Week Three Assignment Lesson Plan which incorporated evidence-based strategies for teaching Bianca self-determination skills with goals aligned to her current performance level and identified areas of need. Be sure to highlight and apply any feedback from Week Five Discussion One.
- Journal (2.5 points): Revised Week Four Journal. Provide any reflections you may have in these final weeks of the course in regards to the incorporation of self-determination skills in one page. Think about how self-determination skills could be used in the regular classroom to support all students’ learning in addition to those with disabilities. Be sure to highlight and apply any feedback provided by your instructor.
- Classroom Choice (3 points): Revised Week Five Assignment Lesson Plans which incorporated differentiated instructional strategies, CCSS, IEP goals, effective assessment practices, and evidence-based strategies for promoting self-determination skills for Bianca in your choice of either Mr. Franklin or Mrs. Mills’ classroom.
- Be sure to highlight and apply feedback from your instructor.
- Inspiration (2.5 points): For each revised lesson plan, write a one-page justification for revisions that includes specific information about what inspired you to make the revisions (e.g., specific feedback received).
- Reflection (2.5 points): Reflecting on your revised lesson plans, include a one page written summary explaining which learning theories from Chapter 7 in the course textbook you think are shaping your lesson plans most and how you can more purposefully use the learning theories to inform future lesson plan designs.
- Syntax and Mechanics (1 point): Exhibit meticulous use of grammar, spelling, and organization throughout your submission.
- Organization (.5 points): Use the lesson plan template provided.
- Source Requirement (.5 points): Reference at least five scholarly sources, which may include your course textbook, in order to provide credible evidence to support your ideas.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources downloadtable offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Additional Page Requirement (.5 points): Your submission must include a separate title and reference page.
- APA format (.5 points): All in-text citations, page format and references must be written in APA 6th edition format.