Glabber CISO explaining the plan and describing the attachments which is A,B,C and C. preferably using Cisco packet tracer and uploading a screenshot
Glabber Games is developing the newest video game engine, called the Glabber engine. They are concerned that their intellectual property might be stolen by a rival gaming company, and they have hired you as their new Network Manager to design a secure network. They've purchased some office space (see floor plan below). Their new space is on the 2nd floor of a 4-story building. The CISO has instructed you to keep the development, marketing and management teams on separate networks.
- Attachment A: Logical network map including network/address assignment for routers and subnets.
- Attachment B: Proposed subnet configuration including DHCP range – one for each subnet
- Attachment C: Static address assignments
- Attachment D: Route tables – one for each router
- Glabber personnel have toured the new space and made some initial plans for office assignments. You may recommend changes to these initial assignments.
- Management team: 201-207
- Conference Rm1 – 210
- Conference Rm 2- 230
- Development 220 -235
- Development Work Room: 231
- Marketing: 211 – 214
- Server room – 209