Critical Thinking Penetration pricing is one approach to pricing for a new product launch. It is a helpful tactic to gain initial trials, build market share, discourage competitors, and pursue….
Explain how learning curve theory applied to the simulation.
I need about 300 words the attachments are the results of the modules completed. althouth a couple of them were not done please use whats provided for the piece.
Complete the Practice Operations Simulation in Connect. Each Learning Team member should complete Module 1 and Module 2. Take a screenshot of the results when completed.
Share the results with the Learning Team. The screenshots of the results will be submitted along with the assignment.
Create a 1,400-word analysis of the Learning Team’s performance. In the analysis, be sure to do the following:
- Summarize the learning team members’ results.
- Discuss the major decision points each team member made during Module 1 and Module 2 of the simulation and the effect this had on their performance in the modules.
- Explain how learning curve theory applied to the simulation.
- Evaluate the team member’s results including selecting the best applications of inventory models and lean production.
- Defend the best options for performance based on the results of Module 1 and Module 2 among the team members and explain why these were the most efficient and effective.