Section Two: Project Management (1000 words):
The second part of the assessment follows through from section one. Students will be required to identify, scope, and plan a project for their case organisation using relevant project management tools and method. The chosen project will be aimed at restructuring an aspect of the case organisation’s operations or supply chain to enhance the performance of their operations.
Construct and justify a project plan for a business scenario in relation to your case organisation. The aim here is to construct a project aimed at improving the operations or supply chain in light of the issues you may have identified in Section One.
- Discuss the project objectives and the impact on the operations and supply chain of the organisation.
- Describe the elements of your project processes and plan(using relevant project management tools or frameworks).
- Evaluate the challenges in implementing the project plan.
- Critique how the project outcomes can be evaluated
- References: Must be in Harvard style. You should use the Cite-me-right(Links to an external site.)referencing convention.