The purpose of this assignment is to help you break down the final Individual Portfolio Project into smaller tasks and to obtain instructor feedback for each step.
The instructor will assign you a scenario that includes a client’s pertinent personal and financial information. Using your client’s information, submit the first draft of an Investment Policy Statement (IPS) Preamble. Please define the context of the IPS Preamble, including identification of the client, other actors, and key responsibilities.
Additional information to address in the paper includes:
- An overview of the client;
- A detailed explanation of the investment policy statement based on the unique needs and preferences of the client, including an explanation of the investment and objectives for the portfolio; and
- A description of any investment constraints, liquidity needs, and the client’s time horizon (be sure to incorporate knowledge from the course that may include the discussion of: expected standard deviation, risk/reward, downside deviation, present/future value of investment, etc.).
This paper should be a minimum of 500 words and supported with scholarly resources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment toLopesWrite. A link to theLopesWrite technical support articles is located inClass Resources if you need assistance.
- 1) Describe major theories of term structure and how it applies to valuation of securities.
- 2) Compare active and passive bond portfolio management.
- 3) Describe portfolio immunization.