answer the ten interview questions and meeting the requirements below
Your interview paper should include:
- Who does the interviewee teach?
- What does your interviewee teach and where?
- Trends and changes in nursing education as experienced by the person you interviewed.
- A reflection that compares your interview data to class readings and the literature that you reviewed prior to conducting the interview (pay special attention to trends, themes, concepts, and changes in nursing education).
- What you learned as a result of this assignment.
- A conclusion discussing your personal thoughts, opinions, views, and insights related to the specific area of nursing education of your interviewee.
Your paper should be at least 3–4 pages (excluding the cover and reference pages), typed in Times New Roman using 12-point font, and double-spaced with 1″ margins. Your paper should be written in current APA style with correct spelling and grammar and include references as appropriate.